Monday, May 23, 2011

For the LOVE of Jelly's and Jam!!

Who says life has to be dull?  Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?  I used to be of that mindset, day in, day out waiting for the next day, each next day becoming another one...one more day closer to a paycheck, and one day closer to " Something " happening and falling into my lap like Publishers Clearing House, Megamillions, or the Lotto.  Well, starting today, I have taken the bull by the horns ( or better yet the Canning Jar by the ring )!  JellyManKelly.Com has been created.  Nothing big, nothing fancy, but its there and its a start.  My cooking life has been filled with mouth watering masterpieces, and culinary castastophes!  I am currently researching how to accomplish getting into a comercial kitchen ( the only thing holding me back is a 1 million dollar insurance policy ).  Gotta go to the store and get the goody goods to make a Lemon Cheesecake for work tomorrow.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment